- ORGANIZATION : this is the most important thing you need to be when traveling with a baby, if your like me , MOM brain has sunken in and it’s like I forget everything nowadays, however when it comes to traveling all my baby’s items are in particular places at ALLL TIMES ! If your traveling on an airplane make sure to have all your bottles capped and filled with water. You won’t have to repurchase water for the bottles if you already have all your bottles ready, keep them in a bottle cooler bag. This will make it super easy in the line to take all your stuff out.
- FORMULA ALREADY DISPENSED: measure out all the servings of formula you will need for the day of travel. This makes making a bottle so easy on the go! You can purchase dispensers at any local target , Walmart , or you can use snack size baggies (however the baggies are bit messier )
- Hand sanitizer ! Heck pack 2 of those bad boys.
- EXTRA FITS: you can never carry to many outfits ever. You never know when that explosion will pop up at a mom ! Always carry sleeper clothes as well. OUTFIT BAGGIES, prepare 3 different back up out fits in ziplock baggies of a onesie, pants , socks and a bib , you will thank yourself later !
- COVER BAGS FOR YOUR CARSEAT AND STROLLER. Oh em gee Becky I’m not even kidding you when I say you need this, when I first began traveling I didn’t realize how important this is until I hopped off that airplane and my babies car seat was soaked in rain and the visor was broken. You can purchase travel cover bags on amazon and at target, SOME airlines will provide a clear baggies however it’s very rare! This is so important.
- Minimal, you can always buy more baby food and more diapers. Get enough to make it through the days of travel then repurchase. This has made it easy for me because I can estimate how much my baby will need and how much I can buy at the local market.
- Thermometer & Tylenol. At all times.
- Always keep a spare pacifier in your bag. Always
I hope these little tips will help you Mamas out <3
It can go south before it goes north so here are some super rad tips that will help you out on your family trip to any amusement parks.
- Take 2 maps. Ones eventually gonna get lost or eaten. Ha jk however trust and believe you will need TWO.
- Know where your restrooms are at all times , it’s the most exhausting thing when you are borderline covered in sweat , screaming toddler and everyone just not moving when you kindly say “excuse me for the third time “ to be lost looking for a restroom.
- FAMILY RESTROOMS! Omg bless the individual who thought of a family restroom ; not only is it more private to change your little one but YOU MOM, you get to pee tooo!!! Lol and everyone else in the family. I love that family restrooms have buckle restraints and for the most part sometimes have a toddler toilet!
•MUST HAVE ITEMS•
- Water and snacks. Your little one is gonna wanna snack frequently. It’s inevitable when everywhere you turn you are smelling and watching people eat the most indulging fries or ice cream. this will save you time and extra cash for the gift shop.
- PORTABLE PHONE CHARGER. Because In 2 hours, 134 photos,3videos and Ig stories will have your phone sleeping before you eat lunch.
- EXTRA WIPES, OUTFITS FOR BABY , SUNSCREEN, RASH CREAM , HAND SANITIZER. These items you will need more of due to not knowing what to expect. Your baby can be perfect then all of a sudden an explosion occurs and it’s a mess! Better safe then sorry!
- Jacket, where I live in California it can be a bright sunny day until darkness falls and it’s chilly!
- Also a fanny pack will always save the day, if you want to be cool just wear it on the side to one hip. No one has time to lug around a full bag to spend time searching for money etc. at a amusement park.
- OPTIONAL – CLIP ON FAN STROLLER. Got one off amazon; truly works wonders for my baby in the heat.
- Shoes are everything, no one wants to see you in 5 inch heals Gladis , be comfy , you are beautiful and your feet will thank you later !
P.s take a picture of where you parked.
Hope these tips help!! Thank you for reading !