When my baby hit 4 months I figured teeth would be arriving soon, any little milk spec I would think maybe she will get a tooth soon. Months went by no teeth. When she got to 7 months and still had no teeth I was like , “welp gotta hop off the scared train and feed her FOOD !! And the food I eat ! “
Now at 12 months this Saturday still ZERO TEETH, here are 8 FOODS my baby can EAT that I eat !
- EGGS 🍳 Little Artsie started on eggs and she really enjoys them , especially when I add shredded cheese :.)
- AVOCADO 🥑 i make sure it’s a good mooshy texture that I can squish with my index and thumb then I know it’s safe for her strong Gums!
- Spaghetti ! This is a great item to introduce flavor ! Although it’s Carby and not the healthiest , I still feel is a great food for my baby to eat that she Enjoys and practices chewing.
- Carrots ! Carrots cut up and steamed she loves !
- Broccoli with Mac and Cheese – this is by far one of her favorites and something she has at least twice a week!
- Puffs / teething crackers. These always freaked me out but we took it slow and it’s great to take on the go and she loves them
- Bananas ! I mostly love to give her bananas for dessert. She LOVES them sooo much!
- Ravioli – one of her all time favs LOL
P.s she had pancakes for the first time this morning and was in a good mood all day…
Was it a coincidence… I think not ! LOL
THANK YOU FOR READING