It can go south before it goes north so here are some super rad tips that will help you out on your family trip to any amusement parks.
- Take 2 maps. Ones eventually gonna get lost or eaten. Ha jk however trust and believe you will need TWO.
- Know where your restrooms are at all times , it’s the most exhausting thing when you are borderline covered in sweat , screaming toddler and everyone just not moving when you kindly say “excuse me for the third time “ to be lost looking for a restroom.
- FAMILY RESTROOMS! Omg bless the individual who thought of a family restroom ; not only is it more private to change your little one but YOU MOM, you get to pee tooo!!! Lol and everyone else in the family. I love that family restrooms have buckle restraints and for the most part sometimes have a toddler toilet!
•MUST HAVE ITEMS•
- Water and snacks. Your little one is gonna wanna snack frequently. It’s inevitable when everywhere you turn you are smelling and watching people eat the most indulging fries or ice cream. this will save you time and extra cash for the gift shop.
- PORTABLE PHONE CHARGER. Because In 2 hours, 134 photos,3videos and Ig stories will have your phone sleeping before you eat lunch.
- EXTRA WIPES, OUTFITS FOR BABY , SUNSCREEN, RASH CREAM , HAND SANITIZER. These items you will need more of due to not knowing what to expect. Your baby can be perfect then all of a sudden an explosion occurs and it’s a mess! Better safe then sorry!
- Jacket, where I live in California it can be a bright sunny day until darkness falls and it’s chilly!
- Also a fanny pack will always save the day, if you want to be cool just wear it on the side to one hip. No one has time to lug around a full bag to spend time searching for money etc. at a amusement park.
- OPTIONAL – CLIP ON FAN STROLLER. Got one off amazon; truly works wonders for my baby in the heat.
- Shoes are everything, no one wants to see you in 5 inch heals Gladis , be comfy , you are beautiful and your feet will thank you later !
P.s take a picture of where you parked.
Hope these tips help!! Thank you for reading !