my baby hasn’t had any teeth pop through whatsoever , and at 7 months I knew she needed to start eating food, and I mean the food I’m eating.. being a first time mom I knew I had to figure out what I could give her without panicking she would choke or not being to chew , however these items she can eat and eat well with no worries 🙂
- PUFFS- she loves these, i was hesitant at first but I’m glad I tried them, she currently loves Chedder Puffs and Breakfast buffs.
- EGGS- my baby loves eggs , they are really easy for her to moosh around
- Mashed Potatoes – these are really easy for her !
- Avocado – she’s not really a fan
- Strawberries- she loves strawberries! Make sure to only give your little one the soft part or steam it entirely !
- Ravioli – she loves loves loves ravioli !
- Bananas – my baby loves bananas , I moosh it up for her and she goes to town
- Broccoli Mac N Cheese – One of her favs!
- Any purres
- Teething chew bars! Surprisingly she does great with these, we are always traveling and these are good for on the go! As well as any purred pouches !
- Rice – she loves rice and eggs !
There more items my baby loves however I have to fully cook and make sure it is mash able, I’ve learned that if I can mash the food with my thumb and index finger with no problem she will be fine, babies are smart, they have a natural gag flex ! I hope this helps some of you mamas with babies that still have no teeth !!